Thursday, January 8, 2015

uʍop ǝpısdn sı plɹoʍ ǝɥ⊥




Political cartoonists the world over reacted strongly to the attack on Charlie Hedbo in France.

Rhinebeck resident and New Yorker cartoonist Liza Donnelly wrote, "Cartoons are incredibly powerful, and it is the responsibility of the cartoonist to use her power for good."
#JeSuisCharlie. And so are you.

Colons:

Media Criticism Of The Day ಠ_ರೃ Because Why Not: I'm calling BS on news organizations that  won't show the offending cartoons because they don't want to offend but have no problem showing the video of one police officer getting killed in the attack. BS doesn't stand for Bachelor of Science.
 Note: I use this site to do upside down letters and օէհҽɾ էհìղցʂ.
Jimmy Fallon: WAT
Other famous people: wut
(つ°ヮ°)つ: d–(^ ‿ ^ )z

* Bullet points
* Did you know I host a twitter chat about journalism on a(n almost) weekly basis? Of course you don't! I've only been doing it for four years.
* I hope you are in school. 
* A store is leaving the Hudson Valley Mall in April and people have ~opinions~
* Memes are people too.

One cat: kind of.
* One Google Glass photo



Yesterday's Internet, Today! is a random experiment in which I throw in a bunch of links I tweeted, faved or saw the day before or in the morning. If you don't subscribe to my newsletter nothing will happen so wait am I doing this right